Creators and businesses can now schedule posts on Instagram after the launch of the new scheduling feature. There’s no need to use any third party-app anymore. You only need the Instagram app and a professional account. If you have all of these, let’s see how to schedule post on the Instagram app.
How to Schedule Post on Instagram?
Follow these easy steps to get the most out of your content planning –
1. Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android smartphone.
2. Go to your profile and tap the “+” symbol to add a new Post or Reel.
3. Click a photo, record a video, or select an image or video from the gallery. Add a caption, any effect or filter, location, and hashtags, and choose the topic of your Reel or image Post.
4. On the same screen, scroll down and click on Advanced settings.
5. The first option on this screen (refer to the below-given image) will be to Schedule an Instagram post by picking up a date and time.
6. Once you’re done selecting everything, tap Done, hit the back button, and finally, tap on the Schedule button in blue color.
7. Your Post or Reel is now scheduled and will be posted automatically.
These steps only work for scheduling Instagram Posts or Reels on iOS or Android mobile app.
To schedule a post on Instagram, you need a professionalaccount; there’s no other requirement.
The limit of Scheduled Posts and Reels is 25 (combined).
A Post or Reel can only be Scheduled up to 75 days in advance.
How to Check Scheduled Post and Reels on Instagram
If the content is scheduled for the wrong date and time, you can easily change the setting by following these steps.
# Method 1 – Instagram Profile Menu
1. Open the Instagram app and tap on your profile section.
2. Click on the three horizontal lines (menu) in the top right corner.
3. Tap on Scheduled content to see all posts. (refer to the below image)
4. There will be three dots ··· in front of every post. Click on ··· of the post you would like to edit or reschedule.
5. If you’re carrying out the edits after completing the required revisions, click on 🗸 (blue tick).
6. You’ll come to the same screen as in step 4. Now, hit the ··· again and tap on Reschedule, Share now, or Deleteif you’d like to remove the post.
#Method 2 – Create Menu (+)
1. After opening the Instagram app, tap the + icon in the center.
2. You’ll see the image gallery and, on the header, an option of Scheduled (refer to the image).
3. Click Scheduled, and choose the post you want to edit.
4. If any changes are required, carry them out and tap on the ··· in the top right corner.
5. A popup will appear showing the option to Reschedule, Sharenow, or Delete. Choose the one you want (refer to the image)
What are the benefits of Scheduling Posts on Instagram?
The content creators know how difficult managing the content calendar for an entire month is. Whereas with the scheduling feature, you can ease your process. The benefits of scheduling posts on Instagram are time-saving, helps to be consistent, organized feed, optimized content calendar, and more.
It helps you spend less on posting your content daily. You can shoot a bunch of images or videos in advance and schedule them. With scheduling, you have one less thing to stress as a creator, business owner, or social media manager.
Helps to be consistent:
As a business owner, creator, or social media manager, you know creativity doesn’t strike you daily. That’s why with scheduling, you have ample time to brainstorm new and unique ideas. Furthermore, you’ll have enough time to make those ideas a reality and this circle of thinking, creating, and scheduling within time.
An organized feed:
Nobody likes a cluttered feed, and that’s why many creators have to use third-party apps to schedule posts as per their type. However, with the launch of Instagram’s in-built scheduling feature, you can post content that matches your feed’s style.
Keep content calendar optimized:
Everyone plans their content strategy for an entire week or month, but following it is a serious task. Nonetheless, with the schedule post feature, you can be free in a day or two and focus on next week’s strategy. You can run your content in advance.
More quality time:
Creating a piece of social media content takes time and effort, and then posting it on time is a task itself. To achieve all this on time, many creators, owners, and social media managers have to devote their time to the app.
Now you can just hit the schedule button and forget everything else. You’ll have more “me time” to explore, create and enjoy life in a balanced way.
All in all, there are valuable benefits to using the scheduling feature of Instagram. So, please don’t wait any longer and start planning your content strategy and implement it flawlessly with the schedule post feature.
FAQs Related to How to Schedule Post on Instagram
Q. Can I add music to a scheduled Post or Reel?
You can’t add music to your scheduled Posts and Reels as of now.
Q. Can I schedule collaborative posts?
No, you can’t schedule collaborative posts at the moment if you’re scheduling an Instagram post.
Q. What features aren’t available if I schedule an Instagram post?
If you schedule a post, you can not share it, add a business partner, fundraiser, music, message, or reminder.
The World Gazette is an e-hub that covers a wide range of topics, including science, culture, technology, and more. It is a source of information and ideas that explore the vastness of the universe and the mysteries it holds. The website aims to inspire curiosity and inspire readers to think beyond their own experiences and perspectives.